Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Consumerism Continued




These are attempts at continuing the consumerism theme via the Houston Galleria. I'd be more on top of this story, but every time I start shooting in/around or within a 30 feet radius of a fancy store I've got mall cops on my tail within the first 15 minutes. I ended up catching said cops, one wearing a stately looking hat (am I supposed to be intimidated by your fancy hat, sir?) in the last shot as shadowy law enforcers waiting for me to turn around so they can ask me to leave. Hah, I caught him first!

Plus, mall light tends to be a really nasty yellow... there aren't any shadows... I've tried everything but its just flat and weird looking.

Obstacles, shmobstacles.

1 comment:

Mark Mulligan said...

keep working on this stuff! I've loved it from the beginning! find somethings to focus on. it's a really interesting subject and you really have something going! you're awesome! hope you're well!