Wednesday, May 14, 2008

sister

If only I could do my entire consumerism story on my sister... and I mean that in the kindest way possible. Its just that shes the only one who will let me into a dressing room with her and a camera.


Also, she got a tattoo. Jake, the artist, was less than happy to let me take pictures during the procedure. At one point I took a step forward and got in sort of close and he looked at me and said, "Okay, really?" Yes, really.


Launched my website yesterday! Feedback/criticism always welcome here.

3 comments:

heavyweather said...

Haha, I like that we post tattoo photos on the same day! :D

heavyweather said...

Really phenomenal first photo of your sister, though. So so good. A lesser photographer would have focused on your sister.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.