Thursday, August 6, 2009

Last post from Texas...

...although I'm already somewhat settled in Brooklyn right now.

I'm absolutely loving it so far, except that we have no furniture whatsoever except beds. Anyone looking to get rid of a couch in the NYC area? I can provide a loving home.

But aside from getting the actual apartment set up, every day has been a new awesome adventure. Photos from that later.

But now, a final homage to my home state and the people in it. Love and miss you guys all so much already. Come visit now! (Yes, I'm talking to you, V, Amy, Callie, Ranj, Kelli, Colin, Matt, Jeremy, Medzy, Catherine, Donna... this list could go on for quite some time...) So heres to the absolute best friends a girl could ask for and priceless times with them in the past and more importantly-- in the future.

XOXO til next time.

catkisses

My lil sis gives Grandmamma a hug and kiss at the end of our always great family reunion.

reflection

Kelli and Matt are reflected in the still waters of the greenbelt at Lost Creek- still the best undiscovered spot that is never, ever dry.

vsbday2

V smokin' hookah on one of her many bday celebrations. I'm betting on 6 months til V's callin me looking for a place in NYC :) Get your behind up here girl!

jerbear

Jeremy, you know I have no idea why you don't already live up here. See you in a week though! We'll eat some moldy cheese and love it.

neechums

Dear Nietzsche: I can only hope that Simone will be half the dog you are. After conquering the philosophical world and mothering 9 puppies amongst other feats, I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of your amazingly slobbery life.

moth

I just like this photo of a moth on the swing outside our Eilers House. Goodbye moth. Hello new era.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I would love to buy this photo to go along with my other wonderful courtney dudley moth picture! yes, please? same size!?? hope all is glorious, much love.